- Greens fee limited to 18 hole round.
- Starting times are available 2 days in advance, Internet preferred on over the phone.
- The Golf Course is open Monday-Thursday, 7:00 a.m. until dusk; Friday, 6:30- until dusk; Weekends and Holidays, 6:00 a.m. until dusk.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times. Men must wear a shirt or T Shirt with sleeves. Golf shoes with non-metallic spikes or tennis shoes.
- Every player must play out of his own bag.
- Players with reserved tee times must check in 15 minutes prior to their tee time or be subject to loss of that tee time.
- Players are not allowed to start on the 10th tee without permission from the Pro Shop.
- Pro Shop has the right to combine twosomes or singles. NO FIVESOMES OR SPECTATORS ALLOWED.
- Stopping between nines will be limited to 5 minutes; any longer will mean loss of position on course.
- Rain checks are available.
- Juniors must have approved playing card.
- Juniors are not allowed on course weekends before 12:00 noon unless accompanied by an adult.
- Slow players must keep their position on the course or yield to faster players. Slow play will not be tolerated.
- Repair ball marks – replace divots.
- No bags or carts should be placed on greens or tees.
- No practice swinging on tees.
- Please respect ranger authority. The Golf Shop has the right to ask you to leave the property because of poor behavior.
- Golf carts must remain on paths where provided and must be kept 30 ft. from greens and tees. Drivers must be 18 years of age. Only two players to a cart.
- Golf season is from March 10 to December 10, weather permitting.
- There are two putting and chipping greens available to the public. There is no driving range.